Tank Content Measurement System VISY-X for Use in Liquid Petroleum Gas
The level sensor VISY-Stick LPG (liquid petroleum gas) provides information about the fill levels in LPG tanks. The magnetostrictive sensor with a Buna floater and high-pressure stainless steel connection has been designed specifically for use in liquid petroleum gas.
- Magnetostrictive sensor for use in liquid petroleum gas
- Buna floater, high-pressure stainless steel connection available in 1.5” standard, 1” on request
- Continuously measures product level and product temperature
- Two installation types: direct installation or installation using installation kit
LPG installation kit adjustable
The adjustable LPG installation kit comprises a jacketed pipe of variable installation length, which is secured in position by a compression fitting. The length of the jacketed pipe can be shortened on-site. After the adjustable LPG installation kit has been installed in the fuel tank, the VISY-Stick tank content sensor is inserted into the riser without a float and screwed into position. The level sensor can be exchanged at any time without having to depressurise the tank.
- Variable adjustment of installation length
- Possible to exchange a sensor without draining the tank first
- Easy to install
|Equipment Type||Automatic tank gauge, Continuous level sensor, Dry run protection|
|Vessel||Underground Storage TankOverground Storage Tank|
|Measuring range||600.00 mm up to 6 000.00 mm|
|Temperature||-40.00 °C up to 85.00 °C|
|Additional criteria||Offers extra-high accuracy|