For extreme process conditions
Level sensors in our TORRIX and CONDURIX product ranges have been used successfully for decades in different containers in the chemical industry. They are proven for use in explosive, toxic, flammable or water polluting liquids. Our sensors and systems can be used for measuring the filling level or separation layer, but also as level switch in almost any tank or process container.
Where our products are used successfully:
- The TORRIX is approved for ATEX zone 0 and can therefore be used in an explosive environment.
- The calorimetric sensors 76 A with the NB 200 and LS 300 with LS 500 (ATEX) for flammable, nonflammable and water hazardous substances are being used successfully in the chemical industry as overfill prevention devices and level sensors.
- For use in acids and bases the probes can be coated or made of durable materials such as Hastelloy®.
- For separation layer measurements the TORRIX can be equipped with two floats. The separation layer measurement is extremely reliable, even if an emulsion is formed at the separation layer. The output signal is provided via HART® protocol.
Typical applications for FAFNIR products:
- Tank farms
- Process containers
- Storage tanks
- Aggressive media
- Chemicals logistics
- Separation layer measurements