Truck Driver Display
The VISY-TD Display (Truck Driver Display) is an optional part of the VISY-X system designed to provide the fuel delivery truck driver with the most up to date information about the tanks. With the VISY-TD Display the fuel delivery driver is precisely informed about ullage of individual tanks, any warnings and tank levels before the delivery of the fuel starts. The VISY-TD Display is situated inside of the station building to allow visibility outside of business hours, to ensure there are no issues with delivery without a station manager present.
Why Install VISY-TD Display?
Installing the VISY-TD Display adds an extra precautionary level of safety to the forecourt environment. Ensuring the fuel delivery driver is fully aware of tank contents before delivery, helping to eliminate the risk of overfilling. Connected to the VISY- TD Display is a switch which enables the truck driver to view the data of each of the monitored tanks.
- Presents clear data overview due to a high contrast display
- Displays tank nsumber, fuel designation, capacity and volume. The ullage is displayed in extra-large digits
- Displays volumes higher than 1.000.000 liters in m³
- Presents the status of the currently selected tank
- Displays errors detected in the tanks or by the measuring system. The corresponding error is displayed as error code.
Diesel / Heating Oil
Underground Storage Tank
Overground Storage Tank
0.00 °C up to 40.00 °C
|Addtitional criteria|| |