Measurement Analysis with Graphic Display
VISY-Command GUI includes the intrinsically safe electric current of the VISY-Stick probes and their measurement analysis and provides up-to-date data at any time via various interfaces. The integrated display unit with the 5.7" colour touch screen provides and displays the current measurement values and the reporting functions in a user-friendly form.
- Attachment of as many as 3 different sensors to one connection
- Up-to-date overview of tank contents using graphic display
The control unit with integrated SECON-X functionality for worldwide access to your data
The VISY-Command Web is a universal measurement evaluation unit for petrol stations with optional remote access via encrypted and secure internet interface. With internet-capable devices such as smartphones, PCs or tablets, real-time data is available at any time. The graphic user interface of the VISY-Command Web displays tank levels and alarms graphically. Wet stocks, deliveries and leakages can be viewed both locally and via secure VPN access at any time.
- Local client-side server guarantees strong data protection
- Standardized data format (XML)
- Hierarchical data access enables company-specific access rights
Display for operation with the tank content measurement system VISY-X
VISY-View Touch is a display designed for operation with the tank content measurement system VISY-X. It is a visualisation system and working platform for the management of the tank contents at the filling station.
- Constant overview of the tank contents at the filling station
- Convenient tank content visualisation with useful supplemental data
- Display of tank contents in litres
- Display of product temperature and water level
|Equipment Type|| |
Wetstock management service
Vapor recovery monitoring
Alarm system for oil separators