Below are examples of where the TORRIX is being used successfully:
VISY-Stick LPG Level Sensors
The VISY-X level measurement system for liquefied petroleum gas applications
The VISY-Stick LPG level sensor supplies information about the fuel level in LPG tanks. The magnetostrictive sensor with buna float and pressure-resistant stainless-steel screw connection is specially designed for use in liquefied petroleum gas.
Existing ATG systems may be integrated into the FAFNIR VISY-X system at any time.
- Magnetostrictive level transmitter for use in LPG
- Floats from BUNA, pressure-resistant stainless steel fitting
- Continuously measured product level and product temperature
- Two types of installation: direct mounting or mounting with installation kit
Adjustable LPG installation kit
The adjustable LPG installation kit comprises a jacket pipe of variable installation length, which is fixed in position by a cutting ring coupling. The length of the jacket pipe can be shortened on-site. After the adjustable LPG installation kit has been installed in the tank, the VISY-Stick level sensor is inserted into the jacket pipe without float and screwed into position. The level sensor can be exchanged at any time without having to depressurise the tank.
- Variable adjustment of installation length
- The sensor can be replaced without emptying the tank
- Ease of Installation